A function of DDE is to allow Windows applications to share data. A cell in Microsoft® Excel can be linked to a value or data point in the OEC Trader. If the value or data point changes, it is automatically updated in the Microsoft® Excel spreadsheet.
* Drag-n-drop DDE links from OEC Trader to Microsoft® Excel
* Drag-n-drop values from OEC Trader to Excel
* Microsoft® Excel Add-In with set of user-defined functions to complement DDE functionality and support advanced commands in 'electronic table' manner
* Manual construction advanced DDE links and requests
* Easily Create Charts
* Easily Add Streaming Quotes
* Leverage all of the Advanced Order Functionality from the OEC Trader